January 20, 2015
Do you ever tear up at the weirdest, most inopportune times?
Sometimes, I cry at seemingly random moments and the other humans around me do not understand. Here, a roundup of surefire tear-inducing scenarios…
- When people win prizes.
- When people triumph, a la Susan Boyle. (Oh, just watch it again, you know you want to.)
- Three-legged dogs/dogs whose back legs were supplanted with any sort of wheel contraption.
- Dogs wearing an “adopt me” vest.
- Seeing eye dogs — the nobility!
- 2-D dogs staring back at me from ads that say MISSING or IN NEED OF A HOME.
- Maybe just dogs? Yes, all dogs in general.
- Viral wedding videos
- …and viral proposal videos
- Home makeovers (extreme or otherwise).
- Makeover-makeovers, especially when they occur on daytime talk shows.
- Every 28 days, in sync with the overall mood of my uterus.
- Recycling. Yes, recycling makes me cry.
- Listening to “The Greatest Love of All.” Which I do not do often. Because, you know, tears.
- WRITING THIS POST. I cried like five times.
When doth you cry?
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c12/h06/mnt/215923/domains/helloimflawed.com/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405